Friday, December 29, 2006

Late for work!


Why is it that some people feel they can walk in late for work with NO consequences?

I work in a coffee shop and my day is dependent on my workers showing up and being on time.

I have had several workers lately who seem to have a bad work ethic. Really ticking me off.

I had a bunch of customers ranting at me because of a long line today. What I really wanted to say

to them is "you have to wait because I have some entitled workers who can't show up on time"!!!!

Their response? FIRE THEIR BUTTS!

That does sound like a good idea, doesn't it???

Coco

.









powered by performancing firefox

2 comments:

Poetic_bum said...

yes that does sound like very good advice.

Anonymous said...

Are these late ones being documented that they're showing up late, or do you have a lame-o manager? or, like, nobody even cares. I'd be way ticked too.